Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us. We want you to enjoy your electric ride and your experience with Electric Rides Inc. If you would like to return your product for a refund, please review the Return Policy to ensure that all of the conditions are met. If you discover what you believe to be a defective product, please follow the procedure below.
If you wish to return your product:
- Let us know the reason for requesting the return please indicate if the box has been opened or unopened.
- Explain why you need to return your product; this will speed up the return process.
- Providing your serial number and any pictures/videos of the issues will speed up the process - please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) code before the shipment of the product to the warehouse.
Most items are eligible for a return for up to 30 days from order date. (Except Mototec which is 10 days from delivery). Returned items must be in brand new condition with the original packaging (unopened box), including manuals and warranty cards.
- Open boxes: If the box is already opened we might be unable to accept the return. If we do accept the return, a 15% restocking fee may apply.
- Return Shipping Fee: If the product is defective, the manufacturer will pay for you to ship the product back. Contacting the manufacturer over the phone or by email first often solves the situation faster.
- If the item was not defective upon inspection, we are unable to accept the return and the item will be sent back to your shipping address. You will cover the return shipping.
- If you don’t want the product anymore, you will be responsible for the shipping costs.
- Refunds or exchanges will be processed upon receipt and inspection.
- In the case of buyer’s remorse, returns can only be accepted for unopened boxes (customer pays for shipping and a 15% restocking fees will apply).
- If your product is defective, please contact the manufacturer directly so that they can either troubleshoot your product or replace it if it is deemed defective
Returns - Damaged or Faulty Products:
If your electric ride has a fault after the initial 90 day period from the purchase date, you will need to contact the manufacturer and make a warranty claim with them. Please note the warranty period will vary from product to product. If you cannot find warranty information, please get in touch and we will point you in the right direction to help resolve this issue.
Please have your serial number handy (usually found on the battery or battery case) and the date of purchase listed on your order receipt.
- Razor technical support please call toll-free: 1-866-467-2967
- Segway technical support please call toll-free: 1-866-4SEGWAY
- YuJet technical support please call toll-free: 1-888-985-3891
- CycleBoard technical support please call toll-free: 1-800-517-0311
- Future Motion technical support please call toll-free: 1-800-283-7943
- MotoTec technical support please call toll-free: 1-888-740-5888
Depending on the support advice you receive from the manufacturer, you may need to return the electric ride via UPS ground, Fed Ex or other carrier. The manufacturer may send you a return address packing label and coordinate the product return to the warehouse or nearest service center.
Refund payment: Any applicable potential refunds to you - based on faulty or damaged equipment that the manufacturer is unable to resolve, may, at the sole discretion of the company, be applied to your original payment method (i.e. debit/credit card, Paypal account, etc.) within 5 days of receipt of returned item(s). Applicable shipping charges will be deducted from your refund. Please be aware this can take up to 5-10 days depending on your bank.
For any refunds or returns at our Mashpee Retail location, all sales are final. If you change your mind after placing your order, we will provide you with a merchandise credit for your purchase with a copy of your purchase receipt and if the original box is unopened and undamaged. For all opened boxes, any and all returns will be at the sole discretion of Electric Rides Inc. Defective merchandise will be accepted for return, regardless of any other policy, and you will be given the option of a repair, replacement item, or refund of the price.
Floor model sales
For all purchases made in-store at our Mashpee, MA retail location, the limited warranty does not cover floor models, products sold “as is”, refurbished equipment, or equipment sold without a manufacturer’s warranty; unless the manufacturer's warranty is approved upon the date of purchase.
No information or advice given by Electric Rides Inc. shall be construed as creating warranties of any kind, including but not limited to, either express or implied, warranties of title, non-infringement, or implied warranties of merchantability.