Manta5 Hydrofoiler XE-1
- Ride time up to 4 hours
- Battery capacity 882 Wh
- Top Speed 13 mph
- Recharge time 3 hours
- Minimum foiling speed 6 mph
- Total weight 68 lbs
Introducing the world’s first water bike that replicates the cycling experience on water. Using the same foiling technology as America’s Cup sailboats, the XE-1 is suitable for a wide range of fitness levels.
All Manta5 Hydrofoiler XE-1’s come standard with the GARMIN® eBike Remote. Rugged, compact and lightweight and effectively cycle between the 7 levels of motor assistance.
Cycle along ocean coastlines, train along waterways, or cruise lakeside with friends and family. The Manta 5 XE-1 strikes the perfect balance between stability and agility in all types of water-terrain!
- Aircraft-grade, TIG-welded 6061-T6 aluminum frame
- Hybrid drivetrain with industry standard components for easy replacement
- Buoyancy modules designed to streamline the Hydrofoiler both above and below water
- Easy maintenance crank-set sub-assembly, gearbox sub-assembly, and the propeller/shaft sub-assembly
- Carbon Fibre Foils (Foil tip design minimizes drag and extends effective wingspan)
- Rear wingspan measures 6.5ft. Front wing, 4ft
- General purpose foils. Suitable for lakes, rivers, and the ocean
- Modular design for easy assembly and in-car transport
- Bluetooth Connectivity
Riders Can Track:
-Battery charge level
-Electric assist level